Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Pride and Joy

Easter is a great time to get a picture of everyone. The kids are all hopped up on candy and sugar and in good moods... for the most part.

Here's the Baby. He's almost 2. Handsome little guy isn't he? He looks just like his bigger brother, the Snugglebug.


Here's the Snugglebug. He's at the point in his camera life where he can't quite figure out what to do when I say, "Smile!" After a few tries, I finally got a good one. Isn't he cute?

Here's the Chojuk. Man, he's getting big. But when I look at this picture, I still see that chubby little guy that came into my life eight years ago. And those dimples! Enough to melt your heart!

And then there's the Doodlebug. She wasn't happy at me for making her stand still for any length of time. She had places to go, things to do, candy to eat, kittens to terrorize.

But I won her over in the end. Isn't she beautiful!

Ah, my little bundles of joy... not so little anymore!

No comments: