Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Showing Bigger Animals

Our other cousin, Justin, showed Carl the goat at the Livestock show. I'm not so sure about bigger animals. As far as I'm concerned, anything you can't pick up and lob around might just be too big.

Carl the goat was a big fella. He was at the top of his weight class. He was a big guy.

And with big guys like this, I'm not sure who's showing who.
Just did a great job. I was so proud of him. He got 9th, I think. He raised a great goat and worked hard.

The livestock show is really all about the rides. After showing the animals, my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and I decided to divide and conquer. My brother-in-law took the boys to the big rides. I went with the Doodlebug. She needs one adult to watch only her. The Baby enjoyed the view from the cheap seat... my back.

We met up with the boys for one last ride. The Snugglebug went on this one while Chojuk rode the Spaceship 2000. It was a great visit with our cousins! Can't wait until next year!

No comments: