Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Boy

This is the third time I've made this post... I've been fighting with my blog... and I'm ready to throw down! Here goes...

My first born, my Chojuk, is 8. He celebrated his birthday last week. It was a great day!

It began with the traditional Bubble Bread Breakfast.

We love Bubble Bread!

Then one present... one for the road. Chojuk got a DS from Mimi for his birthday so he opened his gift from Pop Pop and Memaw...

a new DS game. He played it in the car while we drove to the bouncy castle place.

We slid down the slides...

Wheeeeeee!


And jumped... and wrestled... in the bouncies.


And tackled Daddy!

Oops!

Our friend Trenton came to play too. It was a great adventure!

When we got home, Chojuk opened the rest of his games. He got a few more video games that he had been asking for, a new movie, and a Bop It. I thought the Bop It was especially funny because I gave my OB, Dr. Wappett, a Bop It to play while I was in labor. I thought it would be funny to see Dr. Wappett with a Bop It! Turns out he didn't deliver my 9 lb. 10 oz baby boy. But he still enjoyed the Bop it.

So did Chojuk. He couldn't even stop playing long enough to smile for his picture!
Happy Birthday Chojuk!

1 comment:

Wencked said...

Looks like a fun time and great pics. I'm curious about bubble bread....please describe : )