Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Nutty Kids Flip Out

I had a trampoline when I was a kid. I loved it. It was my sanctuary. It was my escape. I would read and nap and relax out there. It was my happy place.

That's not to say it didn't have it's dangers. There were injuries. Flips off the trampoline. And one terribly unfortunate broken ankle.

But that didn't deter me. I still wanted that for my kids. I wanted them to have the fun I had on my trampoline. That is until now...

The Nutty Papa ran into the house the other day and said, "Come here, quick! And bring your camera!" So I grabbed my camera and ran outside after him. This is what I found...

Wait a minute...

Whew! Landed on a safe spot!

Watch the head!

Agh!

... holding my breath...

whew!
Seems the Nutty Papa has taught the boys to do flips.
Anyone want a slightly used trampoline?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to handle it if anyone gets hurt!!!