Monday, January 5, 2009

Wishing You All Blessings for 2009


I didn't get any pictures taken for the New Year. We didn't do much. The boys played video games until midnight. We had some dear friends over for tacos and Wii. And then we all went to bed. It's a bummer being under a burn ban. I miss the fireworks.

But I couldn't continue, post one more blog entry, without wishing you all a Happy and Blessed 2009. I am often surprised when I hear someone mention they read one of my blog entries. It's an honor to have you as my friend to share this with. Thank you for all the support and laughs this year! I'm looking forward to seeing what new adventures 2009 brings for the Nutty Family and all of you!

Now, since this is officially the first day of school here at the Nutty Forest Academy, I'm off to educate the masses... or at least my little tribe. God Bless you!

No comments: