Friday, October 24, 2008

The Only Girl

We only have one princess in our family: the Doodlebug. She enjoys lots of perks being the only girl. She gets her own room. Filled with her own clothes. And lots of girlie toys. It's very pink. As an adult, I would think that would be the best position in the whole house... your own space. No one keeping you awake when you are trying to sleep. But that's not how the Doodlebug sees her world. She is happy to enjoy her space with her brothers during the day. She needs someone to chat with... non stop. But at night time, when she is forced to go in her room and sleep all by herself, it's torture. I often find her sleeping somewhere else when I go up to check on her.

Sometimes she's crawled into bed with The Nutty Papa...


Sometimes she's bunkin' up with the boys...

And this week, I found her in bed with the Baby.

I think we need to get her a roommate...

She's a little restless at night, but otherwise she's quiet. Any takers?

1 comment:

Andi said...

That's too cute! We have one like that at our house. I imagine they'll change their minds when they hit the teen years and LOVE having their own room! Have a great weekend!