Friday, July 25, 2008

A Rite of Passage

I love watching kids eat spaghetti. I take pictures of everyone doing it. It's a rite of passage of sorts in our house. (And just a bit of useless trivia for you: Spaghetti was one of my spelling words when I was in the 4th grade. I remember my Mom making me write it over and over so I could get it right on the test. Darned if that writing thing didn't help me remember it! I still remember how to spell it to this day! Moms know everything!)

Here's the Doodlebug when she was 2 eating spaghetti on Valentine's Day.


Here's my Snugglebug eating it. It's a staple for him. He loves spaghetti.


Chojuk. He's still as messy eating spaghetti as he was when he was 2.

We introduced the Baby to spaghetti the other day.

Needless to say, he took right to it.

I think we have a new favorite food. What do you think?

No comments: