Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Ramblings of a Nutty Mama

Yesterday, while enjoying my shower... you know the one... where your baby is sitting outside the door screaming because you have disappeared... so you aren't really enjoying yourself because of the screaming and you are hurrying along as fast as you dare... while trying to shave without cutting your legs...and you are thinking that you will tolerate the screaming because you smell so bad that your stink is worse than the screaming... Yeah... that's my shower experience.... Anyway, I was "enjoying" my shower and noticed that on the back of my Herbal Essences shampoo bottle they had a trivia question. Isn't that nice of them? Finally something interesting to read on the back of a shampoo bottle other that "Lather, Rinse, Repeat" or "Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cacomide mea... blah, blah, blah" (which brings me to another interesting topic, what are we really putting on our hair?!?) We were talking trivia here... stay the course, Nutty Mama. So the trivia question on my shampoo said, "On average, how many bubbles are in a bottle of champagne?" Hmmm. That's interesting. First that someone was curious enough to ask. And second that someone had nothing better to do than count. I'm so glad that my day is full of activities, chasing children, counting bugs, inspecting nuts, throwing food in the direction of the hungry rugrats... that I don't have time for bubble counting. Although, I wouldn't mind a sip at the end of the day. Here's to having enough free time for counting bubbles after the kids are gone and we retire.
Cheers!

No comments: