Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Thank you for all you sacrificed for me. All you taught me. All you gave me.

Thank you for forcing me to change dance studios.

Thank you for giving me the freedom to fall on my face. Thank you for not laughing at me when I did. And thank you for wiping the tears from the pain.

Thank you for loving the me I have become; the good, the bad and the ugly.

Thank you for continuing to let me make tough decisions in my life. And thank you for supporting them.

Thank you for spoiling my kids, when I can't. And thank you for spoiling me.
I am sorry for every time I have hurt you, fought with you. To say it'll never happen again would be unrealistic. I know now, as a Mother, that kids say things and do things that hurt. But know when it does, that I love you, and I don't do it to hurt you. I do it to exert my independence, just like my kids do. And I know you understand this. Thank you for your understanding.This Mother's Day, my wish for you is peace. Peace in your life, in your future. Peace at home, peace at work, and peace with yourself.

I also wish for you balance. I know your world is beginning to change. I pray that you find balance. Balance so you can manage all life throws your way in the next year. When life tries to knock you to your knees, balance to stand strong and be the proud beautiful woman you are.
I love you, Mamacita!

No comments: